- Water-based intumescent coating designed for fire protection of structural steel I-sections.
- Provide I-section steelwork with fire protection for 30, 60 and 90 minutes FRR.
- Independently tested, assessed and approved to BS476: Part 21.
- Highly competitive loadings (low protection thicknesses required) and allow single coat application.
- Possess full MTA (Multiple Temperature Analysis) loadings facilitating flexible structural design and application.
- Environmentally friendly with low VOC.
Please contact us for more detail