- Solvent-based intumescent coating designed for fire protection of structural steel hollow and I-sections.
- Provide hollow and I-section steelwork with fire protection for 30, 60, 90 and 120 minutes FRR.
- Independently tested, assessed and approved to BS476: Part 21.
- Competitive loadings (low protection thicknesses required) application.
- Possess full MTA (Multiple Temperature Analysis) loadings facilitating flexible structural design and application.
- Possess excellent durability: can be used on its own without topcoat protection for up to 6 months during construction stage and be used on externally exposed steel structures with topcoat protection.
Please contact us for more detail